School meals in Merton are provided by a private contractor ISS Caterhouse. The majority of schools have their food freshly prepared on site. There is a meat main course and a vegetarian main course every day served with several portions of vegetables and salad. Your child will also be offered bread. There is usually a choice between fruit, pudding and yoghurt. The cost is currently £1.90 per day.
This page has the following sub pages.
- Primary school aims & objectives
- How can I tell what the food is like in my childs school?
- Where can I find the menus?
- What can I do if I have a concern about the food?
- How can I find out about claiming free school meals?
- What are the nutritional requirements for the food?
- The dining room experience